Original Artwork $2550.00
Prints Available From $47.00
"Playfully, with a regal grace, and the fruitful attributes of a goddess, she casts her enchantment with pure spirit. She seems mystical, and it really is no illusion: she is strong and exudes confidence from her very being. She welcomes change. She is not afraid. She thrives in the dark and will show you the way."
Of English origin, Violet is a name which simply refers to the flower of the same name. In turn, the violet flower epitomes love and faithfulness though is also associated with death and resurrection.
"Within every woman is a wild and natural force." - Unknown
#1 of 4 - The Wild Roses is a series which lay bare the innate traits of ones unique disposition in relation to her spiritual connection with nature. Her animal instinct, if you will. Her simplicities and complexities. Her sensuality, sexuality and strength. Her mystery. The bite in her bark, the hiss in her kiss, the flutter of her wings and the spirit of her heart and soul.
Violet’s Spirit Totems
- Oryx is a symbol of Grace.
- They are also associated with darkness, mystery and magic. They are playful and unpredictable.
- As well as beauty and colour, a butterfly symbolises change and transformation and resurrection or rebirth.
- Pagans recognise fish (and other water animals) as symbols of fertility and power of the female deity.
- Violet, a shade of purple, which is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury power and ambition. It also symbolises wealth wisdom grandeur, devotion mystery magic and independence.
- A violet rose stands for one with an irresistible enchantment.
- The rose itself is one of the oldest flowers in cultivation and has many meanings which vary depending on its color and creed. However, any rose customarily encapsulates love, beauty, promise, hope, passion, wisdom, intrigue, devotion, sensuality and timelessness. Its thorns commonly represent pain and imperfection though due to natures intent may contradictory embody protection, perseverance and ascent.
14 June 2017
Acrylic on calico on stretched canvas
The original artwork is available for purchase however, it is currently on show and will not be available for shipping until after December 1st 2019
Fine Art Giclee Prints Available
Hahnemühle German Etching Paper