Prints Available From $47.00
She is a hunter, a warrior, a protector, don’t fear,
She is graceful, and tender and sweet, my deer,
An enchantress, a siren, with eyes you can’t miss,
She is sensual, and soft, with a pink blossom kiss.
Kimberly was inspired by our ability to adapt to numerous situations depending on the personalities put forth by the people we are with. Alternate sides of our personalities will shine depending on the circumstance, but never-the-less, each one is still there layered within us.
Named for the character Kimberly Brady of Days Of Our Lives in reference to the time she suffered from Multiple Personality Disorder.
- Deers are gentle, graceful and innocent. They are very intuitive and sensitive with an incredible vigilance and agility. Deer’s are connected with regeneration and being in touch with life’s mysteries.
- Eyes are probably the most important symbolic sensory organ. They can represent clairvoyance, omniscience, and/or a gateway into the soul. Other qualities that eyes are commonly associated with are: intelligence, light, vigilance, moral conscience, and truth.
- Tigers are symbolic of confidence and power. They are a regal, solitary animals. Primal, courageous and stealthy. The female tiger especially, has a fierce protective instinct of her young, though loving and tender to their needs. The tiger is also a hunter. An unpredictable predator, and she can merge into her surroundings with ease.
- Lips are often viewed as a symbol of sensuality and sexuality. This has many origins; above all, the lips are a very sensitive erogenous and tactile organ.
- Armor is, symbolically and literally, a mode of protection.
5th September 2016
H121xW91cm – 48x36”
Acrylic and mixed media on stretched canvas
Fine Art Giclee Prints Available
Hahnemühle German Etching Paper